Learn +200 modern & practical industry-proven Linux tools + project-based shell scripting from the beginning.
Note – Free for a very limited time, enroll fast.
What you’ll learn
- Learning +200 modern Linux tools & commands with their use-cases
- Handling basic to complex real-work Linux projects: network, security, system visibility, etc.
- Project-based shell scripting & automation: writing a backup tool, a password manager, etc.
- Terminal productivity using Tmux, Git, Oh My Zsh, Nerd Font, Windows Terminal, etc.
- Manage Linux components in shell e.g. networking, disks, processes, users, etc.
- Advanced system visibility using sysdig & CSysdig (Lua Scripts)
- Problem-solving mindset, both in theory & do-along
- Linux Networking & DNS, Route & adapter management with iproute2, etc.
- In-Depth IPTables e.g. filter, nat, mangle etc.
- Dive in Linux Firewall
- Covering complete SSH Technologies OpenSSH Server, SSH Port Forwarding & Tunneling, SOCKS Proxy, etc.
- Task automation using cron & other daemons
- Get the most out of 1-second booting subsystem-Linux: WSL2
- Installation & setting up a virtual Linux Lab (VirtualBox)
- Vendor-neutral approach, supporting any Linux Distros inspired by LPIC Certification
- Basic IT Skills
- No prior Linux and programming knowledge is required
- A Computer with an Internet connection
- Passionate curiosity for learning
Who this course is for
- Anyone who would like to learn modern Linux command line
- Network Specialists and IT Administrators
- Programmers, Developers and Data Scientists, whose work runs on Linux CMD
- IT Managers, interested in productivity of their team members
- Passionate geeks 😉 who want to have a lot of fun with the Linux command line
Enrollment Link Below
[su_button id=”download” url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-linux-command-line-and-terminal-productivity/?ranMID=39197&ranEAID=*7W41uFlkSs&ranSiteID=.7W41uFlkSs-wal799C2QWDH5QhZOg_gVA&LSNPUBID=*7W41uFlkSs&utm_source=aff-campaign&utm_medium=udemyads&couponCode=8073E12E4E4A8FB4CA5E” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#43fb11″ color=”#000000″ size=”10″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 1px #000000″]CLICK HERE TO ENROLL[/su_button]