Learn the basic essentials of Git and GitHub & get a head start with the most popular Version Control System.
- A computer (PC/MAC/Linux) with Internet connection, Basic knowledge of Computer, Software installation might need Admin rights.
Who this course is for
- All Programmers who wants bring their source code under version control.
Developers use Git to manage source code files on their software projects. It’s intended to make the development process as easy as possible. Anyone can set up a Git server on his or her own computer, as long as they’re familiar with the basic commands. And this course exactly helps you to learn those commands.
It doesn’t take long for a newbie to start mastering them. Most of the commands you use daily are also basic Git commands. Of course, there are a lot more advanced commands that a programmer can master, but to start, getting the most basic stuff done will open your eyes to all the possibilities Git provides.
Having said that, there’s no substitute for learning the basics, so don’t be afraid to stick with it. It’ll be well worth the time investment.
GitHub was first launched in 2008 and is a cloud-based service that provides developers with a one-stop shop for managing software, team projects, and other projects and workflow items. In other words, it’s an online version of how software development software projects are traditionally organized through Version Control.
GitHub, arguably, is the biggest web based Git Repository hosting service in the world.
There are three sections in this course. The summary of each section is outlined below:
- Section 1: This section begins with the basic introduction to Git. In the subsequent lectures, the basic commands and concepts related to Git have been explained thoroughly. Also last but not the least, GIT installation and setup has been covered at the very outset.
- Section 2: In this section, we have introduced GitHub, the largest web-based Git repository hosting service. We have covered the basics thoroughly that will help you to create a GIT repository in your local machine and push the same up to GitHub and carry out the most essential GitHub operations.
- Section 3: This is the final section of this free course. In this section, we cover slightly more advanced topic, which is Git branching. Git branch is one of the most compelling feature of Git, that makes version control so easy and manageable.
Apps nameAs the saying goes, sometimes less is more. Git is nothing if not concise. It’s small, fast, easy to use, and it saves you time and trouble. With that, it’s time to get cracking. If you’d like to learn more about Git and GitHub, I have a full blown Masterclass course in this platform.
Enrollment Link Below
[su_button id=”download” url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/git-and-github-bootcamp-for-beginners/” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#43fb11″ color=”#000000″ size=”10″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 1px #000000″]CLICK HERE TO ENROLL[/su_button]