There are lots of Linux Distros available in the market, but when it comes to Ethical Hacking, I prefer Kali Linux. It comes with a bunch of preinstalled penetration testing tools. You can go with other distros too like ParrotOS, Arch Linux, etc.
Now, without wasting much time, let’s see how you can install and run Kali Linux on your Android Phone on termux without ROOT.
- Termux App (Download Here)
- NetHunter-KeX client (Download Here)
- Hacker’s Keyboard (Download Here)
- First install all the required apps from the given source or you can search them manually.
- Now open Termux App and run the commands shown below one by one:
Command 1 - pkg update Command 2 - pkg upgrade Command 3 - termux-setup-storage Command 4 - pkg install wget Command 5 - wget -O install-nethunter-termux https://offs.ec/2MceZWr Command 6 - chmod +x install-nethunter-termux Command 7 - ./install-nethunter-termux
- After running all these commands, a window will appear with a big KALI written on it.
- You now need to set password, for that type
nh kex passwdand press enter.
- It will ask you type password of minimum 6 characters, type your password and press enter.
- Now you need to Run this command to start kex server –
nh kex &
- Minimize Termux and open Kex Client app (which you downloaded initially) and fill it as shown in image below.
- Enter the password you created in initial steps and click on SAVE icon.
- After saving, a new screen will appear with a list of machines you have saved, in your case there will be only one, click on it.
- BOOOOOOM! You did it.
- Now you just need to install your favorite pentesting tools and you are good to go.
I recommend you bookmark this page for later reference.
If you are facing any error or any doubt, you can contact us on our Instagram handle – Click to DM
How to Stop and Exit?
To Stop and Exit from Kali Nethunter, go back to Termux (it was minimized, right?). And now type command
nh kex stop and then type
Thanks For Reading!
Damn I love your content bro
Finally, found a working method 😲
Rootfs corrupted. Please run this Installer again or download the file manually
Go to termux app info in your phone and then clear storage data of termux, and then follow the steps again
someone suggest wireless adapter working on android??
nh kex passwd
Command not found error occur
send me a screenshot on insta
Could Someone help me?
After nh kex & The following error was received:
vncserver: No matching VNC server running for this user!
Error starting the KeX server.
Please try “nethunter kex kill” or restart your termux session and try again.
Why I Always Log Out When Connecting With Vnc?
send the screenshot on instagram
Hi brother I need help. Do I need always to install the package when I close the termux terminal end reopen it?
Bro I for got to put password for Kali Linux so.. what I have to do…
Bro did I need any laptop or computer to do these things ….. Actually I didn’t have any laptop or PC
No, you don’t need any of these
What is use of kali linux ?? How its work ?