There are lots of Linux Distros available in the market, but when it comes to Ethical Hacking, I prefer Kali Linux. It comes with a bunch of preinstalled penetration testing tools. You can go with other distros too like ParrotOS, Arch Linux, etc.
Now, without wasting much time, let’s see how you can install and run Kali Linux on your Android Phone on termux without ROOT.
- First install all the required apps from the given source or you can search them manually.
- Now open Termux App and run the commands shown below one by one:
Command 1 - pkg update
Command 2 - pkg upgrade
Command 3 - termux-setup-storage
Command 4 - pkg install wget
Command 5 - wget -O install-nethunter-termux https://offs.ec/2MceZWr
Command 6 - chmod +x install-nethunter-termux
Command 7 - ./install-nethunter-termux
- After running all these commands, a window will appear with a big KALI written on it.
- You now need to set password, for that type
nh kex passwdand press enter.
- It will ask you type password of minimum 6 characters, type your password and press enter.
- Now you need to Run this command to start kex server –
nh kex &, here you’ll get the username and port number.
- Minimize Termux and open Kex Client app (which you downloaded initially) and fill it as shown in image below.
- Enter the server name at the place of username (example: Xtigervnc).
- Enter the password you created in initial steps and click on SAVE/Connect button.
- After saving, a new screen will appear with a list of machines you have saved, in your case there will be only one, click on it.
- BOOOOOOM! You did it.
- Now you just need to install your favorite pentesting tools and you are good to go.
I recommend you bookmark this page for later reference.
If you are facing any error or any doubt, you can contact us on our Instagram handle – Click to DM
How to Stop and Exit?
To Stop and Exit from Kali Nethunter, go back to Termux (it was minimized, right?). And now type command
nh kex stop and then type
Thanks For Reading!