Hello Everyone, welcome to just another new article on this blog. Today in this article, we’ll be taking one of the most asked questions in my DMs i.e. “Sir, can you please suggest me a good PC configuration for programming or playing FreeFire around 20K to 25K ?”
So I researched a lot for a good PC under 25K. Keeping the current market prices in mind, I came up with a configuration that will be a perfect performer in this budget, the perfect and cheapest PC build for programmers & FreeFire Gamers in 2022.
I’ll try to put the links for every available component that we’re going to use in this build, so without wasting time let’s get to our Component list.
Power Supply for this build
In this build, we will be using a 450 Watt power supply (future proof) by Antec. Below are some points about this product.
- Model Name – Antec VP450P Plus 450 Watt Power Supply 85% efficient I 80 Plus 230V Standard Certified
- Thermal manager – an advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management.
- The 120 mm silent fan is ideal for quiet computing and is designed for longer life.
RAM for this build
- XPG ADATA GAMMIX D30
- DDR4 8GB (1x8GB) 3200MHz U-DIMM Desktop Memory
- The GAMMIX D30 features an edgy wing-shaped design that exudes a sense of power and stealth.
- Warranty: Life time warranty
CPU for this build
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with RadeonVega 8 Graphics Desktop Processor
- 4 Cores & 4 Threads
- Base Clock: 3.6GHz, Max Boost Clock: up to 4GHz, 6MB Cache, TDP: 65W
- System Memory Specification: 2933MHz, System Memory Type: DDR4, Memory Channels: 2
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics, Heatsink Fan: Wraith Stealth, Warranty: 3 Years
Motherboard for this build
- Gigabyte GA-A320M-H Ultra Durable
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 1st Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 7th Gen A-series/ Athlon X4 Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 & SATA Mode M.2
- Smart Fan 5 features 5 Temperature Sensors and 2 Hybrid Fan Headers
Storage (SSD) for this build
- Western Digital WD SN550 250GB NVMe Internal SSD
- Boost your system’s performance with next-gen NVMe SSDs
- Over 4 times faster than our SATA SSDs
- Slimline M.2 2280 form factor
- Western Digital SSD Dashboard constantly monitors the health of your SSD
Cabinet for this build
I’m not recommending any specific cabinet in this build, but I’ll suggest you buy any good cabinet from the offline market for around 1000 Rupees.